Translate

Views

Total Pageviews

Whirlwind Appearance of Holy Spirit
Fill me with Holy Spirit!

A wirlwind appearance of Holy Spirit

A wirlwind appearance of Holy Spirit
Food & Housing Resources In Antelope Valley

Food, Bill Help, Basket for Thaksgiving, Toys for Christmas & more- Antelope Valley

1. Saves- (661) 267-5191 weekly baskets, clothes, christmas baskets and toys, thanksgiving baskets (Sign up usually around october a week apart call to double check I missed the signup one year and had to eat a frozen marie callenders turkey meal you dont wanna do that) and birthday baskets for children.
2. Grace Resources Center- (661) 940-5272 shelter and food.
3. Heap- 1-800-906-4651 for help with bill once a year.
4. Salvation Army- (661) 948-3418 for help with bill once a year.


Website & Video

Awesome Websites & Youtube Videos


1. katkerr.com
2. John Ramirez
3. Declarations: Prayer Tank:http://www.divinerevelations.info/tank/
4. video on youtube called Gods love letter.
5. Revival.com/rtn
6. Robert Henderson on youtube
7. Ian Clayton
8. Grant Mohoney
9. John Mellor
10. creationlightship.com w/ Ron
11. Dr O venice beach ca aactev8.com
12. Nancy Cohen sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com
13. The Lords Church gives fire impartations M-F 9pm & Sun 11am address: 8611 Roland, Buena Park CA.90621.
14. creativebluelightbeings.com
15. mysticmentoring.com
16. Sid Roth ISN Network


Prayer & Church

Awesome Prayer & Church Formations or Gatherings

1. 24/7 live prayer and worship-ihopkc.org/prayerroom
2. Skype Deliverance-dailylivechurch.com
3. fulfillyourdream.org
Good Book!

Good Book

1. Baptized by blazing fire by: Yong Doo Kim

Shelter for Veterans: Los Angeles County

Shelter For Veterans- Los Angeles County


1. West LA VA mental health building- (310)-478-3711
sign up for VASH program Section 8 between certain hours.
2. Catalyst- (661) 940-5272 44748 1/2 elm ave, Lancaster. CA 93535. help with couple months of rent if homeless Vash deposits, and bills. (benefits can vary due to budget).


Most Important Prayer You Will Ever Pray & Do In Your Life


Jesus, Holy Spirit come into my heart.
I come to the court of heaven.
I repent from my sins. I put them under the blood of Jesus
I forgive everybody who hurt me. Forgive me.
I command my spirit to take the thoughts in my mind and drop them in the atmosphere. Atmosphere be washed in the blood of Jesus.
I ask for grace, passion power, touch of purity, armor, & hedge of protection.
I release the anointing, I bind power of devil, Army of heaven fight the battle, holy spirit give them strategic plan. Thank you.
I loose soul-ties, wounds, and darkness from my soul.